Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Looking for your rabbit hole, your mirror of mirrors?

I know life is hard, but hang in there with me. In this first blog I will cite some quotes that have actually made me smile or have given me strength in tough times…

The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! ~Rocky Balboa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uASVzkrEKgs

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. ~Groucho Marx

Remember, attitude is a little thing that makes a BIG difference.

Now to those more depressed than normal I suggest listening to the song "Be Here Now" by Ray LaMontagne, a sad song indeed, but I envision it as a lullaby & that someone is holding me strong in their arms. Be strong. Your body is nothing & your soul is everything. So as the song's title I ask of you, please, be here now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl3V0dTRDvI


HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AS MUCH AS IT HAS ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment